Robinson’s records indicate the Lucketts School in Lucketts, Va., was a stock design but do not give a date for the commission. Construction began in 1912 and the four-room frame schoolhouse was completed in 1913. Two other schoolhouses constructed in Loudoun around this time appear to be based on the same design. Both the Ashburn and Aldie schools, now demolished, shared the same low hipped roof, window bank configuration, open bell tower, central hipped dormer and front entrance porch as the Lucketts schoolhouse.
The Lucketts School was enlarged in 1919 and again in 1929 with rear additions, but the original schoolhouse is largely unchanged. After a new school was built nearby, the old schoolhouse became a community center in 1973. The Lucketts School was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1993, and as of fall 2011, the cupola had been removed and the building was undergoing restoration.