Round Hill School
In July 1911, Robinson designed the Round Hill School in Round Hill, Va., with six rooms and an auditorium and it opened the following year.
Though Round Hill’s basic design was similar to Herndon High with a center hall, arched front entrance, hipped roof, cupola, and 9-over-9 windows, Round Hill featured a fieldstone façade. Local stonemason Wilmer Baker built the school which cost approximately $12,000.
An auditorium, also faced in stone, was added to the rear in 1931. Additions in the 1960s resulted in demolition of the original schoolhouse.